Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

I was overflowing with thankfulness by the time I walked Annie at noon today.  It was one of those days where everything just went well . . .
  • Not only did I get to the Y early enough to get a good swim in, but I got to swim next to my friend Brent who pushes me and challenges me into a good workout;
  • Every single one of my Sterling Academy girls ever so sweetly thanked me for teaching them today; 
  • The Sterling boys gave me a chuckle.  Creston asked when we were going to do the fly (as in butterfly) and I told him Barbara would be teaching that for us as her fly was much better than mine.  He turned to one of the two moms that brings the Sterling kids and said, "Wow!  I didn't know you knew how to do the butterfly!"  Her surprised look was most excellent!  I had to break it to Creston gently, "It's my boss Barbara."
  • My Level One class came with dimples and tutu's.  They were just lovely.
  • And my last class of the day . . . Never. Showed. Up.  They are siblings with atrociously bad behavior.  Even the lifeguards were relieved.  So not only was I thankful they didn't come, but I was able to get all of my paperwork complete for tomorrow and next week!  
By the time I got to Annie, all I could do was smile in the sunshine and thank God for a beautiful day!
 
P.S.  The rest of the day went well, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment