Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for the locker room ladies!  On my way into the shower, I stopped to talk to Sone, one of our water ex instructors, asking her how that new baby boy of hers was doing.  In the course of our conversation, I mentioned to her that Katie, one of our aquatics instructors, was expecting a baby boy and she was scared to death!  Katie is the mom of three girls and she has no idea what she's going to do with a baby boy!  As we are saying how much easier boys are than girls, the lady drying her hair next to Sone started to laugh.  She said, "I'm the mother of ten, five girls and five boys.  Boys are SO much easier than girls!"  Once she said she was the mother of ten - no twins! - all the ladies in the locker room started to talk!  We had quite the conversation going for quite a long time.  It was a hoot and a half!  An absolute fun group of locker room ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment