Wednesday, December 13, 2017

New Moms!

For the past seven Tuesdays, I've been teaching a parent/child class at the Y.  Two of my moms were former co-workers from the Y and yesterday we went out for lunch together.  Meet my friends . . . 

The last day I worked with C. was the day after she miscarried her first baby.  I prayed for her, that God would bless her with another baby which He did.  This baby is one year old and he has scoliosis.  I'm praying for him, that my God who makes the blind see and the lame walk will heal this little boy.  His mom is scared for him and the new life growing in her.  She is not a believer, but she is grateful that I am praying for her and her son and the little one she carries.   

T. had a difficult first pregnancy and I prayed her through that.  I prayed for her little girl as she was having breathing difficulties at birth, giving T. the opportunity to do CPR on her at least once.  Now T. is pregnant again and I am praying for them. 

I am grateful for these co-workers who are friends who want me to pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment