Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Some days I just wonder, "Do you have a brain?  Can you engage it?"  

Matt finished working out this afternoon while I was cleaning the kitchen.  I heard him turn on the shower in HIS bathroom and thought, "Great!  He's hung up the shower curtain I washed this morning.  I don't have to!"

Except he didn't.  It was still hanging over the stair rail.

So when he came out, I asked him what he did.  Oh, he left his dirty clothes on the floor to soak up the excess water.  (Note:  We do have two other showers that were available to be used at that time in our house.)

Why am I thankful?  Well, he truly did clean up his mess.  When I went in there, there wasn't even a drop of water on the floor.  AND he hung up his wet clothes/towel in the basement to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment