Sunday, April 9, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

I apologize for not finding time to blog until now, but on Thursday, I was beyond thankful!  I had a 2:30 doctor's appointment up in Bloomington and my doctor was running forty-five minutes late.  I can't say I was thankful for that, but when I hit the freeway at 4:00 p.m., it was clear!  I made it to Lakeville in less than fifteen minutes and I was thankful.  I called Micah and said, "Straighten your hair.  As soon as I get home, we're getting your passport renewed."  We drove over the Service Center on Galaxy and were the first two in line.  I was so thankful for that.  Unfortunately, Sam had printed back-to-back forms. We had to use single page forms, so while I was re-filling a page out, Micah got her picture taken.  I was thankful for that.  I finished the paperwork, we testified under oath that she really was Micah and I turned around.  There were no less than ten to fifteen people in now two lines behind us.  But we were done.  I can not tell you how thankful I was for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment