Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thankful Thursday!

Today, I am thankful for two crazy custodians, one from Mexico and one from El Salvador, who are comfortable enough with me that they were able to lock me in the electrical closet at the Y while I was packing away CPR equipment.  Well, I wasn't exactly locked in as much as I was held in - Arturo pulled the door shut so I couldn't pull it open!  And then ran from me when I came out while Evelin ratted him out to me!  It was fun!

And I'm thankful that I'm only working one paying job tomorrow - instead of two as originally scheduled.  Now I can spend quality time with the leaves!

And I'm thankful that, without them knowing it, I've been able to pick up all my neighbor's newspapers while they're in India and stack them by their front door.  I'm thinking it's far much better than leaving them all over the front yard!  

No comments:

Post a Comment