Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Size 6 Jeans!

In my closet, I keep a favorite pair of size 6 jeans that I used to fit into quite well.  They're my inspiration that some day, I may just fit in to them again.  Well, some day became TODAY - quite by accident!

I grabbed a pair of jeans this morning and tossed them into my pool bag, went to work, taught lessons, showered and got dressed to teach CPR.  I went to put on my jeans and I thought, "Wow, they're a bit snug.  I thought I'd been losing weight. I wonder what's up?"  

Then I started to smile and laugh - I was about to teach CPR in the tightest jeans I owned - and they zipped!  The size 6 jeans!  I sure am glad it was an all girl class!  I'm even happier that, while they caused great discomfort, they never came unsnapped!  And, yeah, I'm not sure how soon I'll wear them again . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment