Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Slowed-down Shopping!

Today I was going to get my grocery shopping done early and go work outside!  It was a beautiful day!  In the meat department, I ran into Sandy.  I hadn't seen her in forever, so we talked for a very long time.  But that was okay - I still had time to get outside!  Things were moving along until I hit the dairy aisle.  My friend Sharon was there - so of course, we had to catch up!  Now I was a bit behind, but going outside was still a possibility.  Until I went to check-out.  My friend Stacy was there and I had heard she was taking over the Tuesday morning Bible study at church so we needed to talk!  And the yard work will still be there tomorrow . . . Isn't it interesting how I prayed this morning, that God would direct my day?

No comments:

Post a Comment