Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thankful Thursday!

My friends, it is Thankful Thursday with much to be thankful for today!  First of all, the tree top that went down last night in our backyard did not hit the house or the fence . . . and the tree removal company we called is pretty sure they can get it out of the other trees without destroying the fence!  Yay!

I am so thankful that my Water Safety Aid Class ended today with my kind of party - and it was the class' idea!  We had chocolate chip cookies, brownies with chocolate frosting, chocolate Dove ice cream bars, rice krispie bars with chocolate chips and popcorn (sadly without chocolate)!  Delicious!

I also thankful I earned enough money teaching that class to pay for the carpet being cleaned today.  Easy come, easy go . . .

Did I mention I am thankful for our new car?  And all the work Sam did to get it and sell my old car?  Supposedly I am the owner of an 2016 Attitude Black Toyota Camry and have been for two weeks.  However, I haven't driven it yet - but I am thankful for the children who want to go places with their mom so they can drive her car!  Micah even drove me to the dentist today where she sat and read and I, thankfully, had no cavities!

No comments:

Post a Comment