Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What's Zup?

I called Twin Cities Ortho this morning because I had accidentally erased a voice message and I wanted to make sure it wasn't them calling me (by the way, if it was you, please call back!).  I spoke with Deb from Dr. Ebeling's office and she said they had been waiting for the results of my MRI because they hadn't seen them yet - and they would e-mail me the results once the doctor had looked at the MRI.  

My next stop was to check e-mails and worker's comp (RTW) had sent me an e-mail - what were the results of my MRI?  I told them that TCO hadn't received the MRI yet, but when they did, I would let RTW know what's up.

I came home later this afternoon and checked e-mails again.  There was another one from RTW.  They had faxed my MRI results to TCO.  Why did they have my MRI results and where did they get them from and why were they asking me what the doctor had said when he had never seen them?  Truly, what's zup?

No comments:

Post a Comment