Friday, September 4, 2015

You ask me for answers . . .

 . . . Sam and I met with Dr. Halsten at Courage Kenny Rehab today to get the results of my neuropsychological assessment.  Sadly, during my testing I ranged any where from average to superior - yup, scored a 99% on one of my tests - my brain is fine.  That's sad only because I'm still light sensitive, stuttering, have difficulty finding words and sleeping at night.  So there is really nothing they can do for me at Courage Kenny - my brain is "too good".  However, maybe an occupational therapist could help me with the stuttering and light sensitivity so now I'll contact my Worker's Comp nurse and see if there's some way I can get some help.  Of course, it may just get better on it's own - maybe by Christmas or next summer or . . . maybe I can just help me along!  Pray . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment