Saturday, September 26, 2015

Politically Incorrect . . .

Sad to say, but this post will not be multi-cultural, gender fair, or disability aware.  If that bothers you because they are kind of funny stories from this week, don't read on . . .

Earlier this week, I was on the phone with my dad, explaining to him that Micah and I were going to the Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf Homecoming Game in Fairbault today.  He said, "My Aunt Ella went to the school for the blind in Fairbault.  Maybe that's who's going to play - the deaf vs. the blind."  

Glad to say - that's not who they played!  But the game was called at half-time because MSAD was ahead 47-0!

Now back up to dinner last night, and Matt and I were talking about working at the Y yesterday.  Yup, more political incorrectness coming right up.  He's lifeguarding and he sees everyone.  I'm teaching swimming at the same time and I may not see anyone outside of my class.  He said, "Did you see the lady with the big thighs today?  They were like this big! I don't even know how she could get her swimsuit on!  It must have hurt!"  Glad to say, "No, I didn't see her."

No comments:

Post a Comment