Saturday, May 23, 2015

Friday's Theme Song

Oh, yes!  Yesterday's theme song was "Jesus Loves Me" and I sang it to the life guards, my co-teacher, almost anyone who would listen!  Because I have my most challenging groups on Friday morning and I was on day five of a concussion headache and I really didn't want to go to work, but I did anyway.  My first class was missing M_____ who can't swim and doesn't listen and is known for swimming off and doing her own thing. It was wonderful and I started to sing softly, "Jesus loves me . . ."  My second class with missing J_____, a larger boy who is argumentative and battles with me, his mother, or the lifeguards every week - but not yesterday!  And the singing got louder . . . "Jesus loves me!"  My third class was missing H____ and J____, both opportunities in action - did you hear me sing because I'm sure everyone at the Y did!  Oh, baby!  God is good all time, all the time . . . and today, so far - no headache!  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment