Saturday, February 19, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

On Thursday, I can't tell you how thankful I was that it was Sandra's birthday!

We were short two tutors for noon supervision, so we all ended up working an additional shift.  Mine was first grade and kindergarten lunch.  There was not enough Advil in the building to take care of my ensuing headache, and I still had to work my noon sup shift - including third grade recess INDOORS!

But like I said, it was Sandra's birthday, so I told her class, "If you don't know what you want to do for recess today, it's your teacher's birthday and you can make her a card.  She'd love it!"

Oh, my gosh!  She had a STACK of cards on her desk when she came back from recess . . . and I had my best indoor recess in third grade ever! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment