Friday, February 11, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

Yesterday, all four of our fifth grade classrooms went skiing at Highland Hills, leaving poor me behind.  Since I had no fifth graders to work with, I was sent up to Christina's kindergarten classroom.  It has been rumored throughout the building that there is NO classroom as bad behavior as Christina's.  Kate's is close, but Christina always wins hands down!

Understand that when we had recess quadrants last year during Covid protocols, I had Christina's kinders.  We had not only developed a strong working relationship, but a friendship.  I was looking forward to the challenge!

I walked in to her room, telling her I was there to help ALL DAY.  She smiled and said, "They just need to be experienced in order to be believed."

She was right!  There were good moments, there were fun moments, there were challenging moments!  I read to kinders, I dressed kinders for recess, I did math with kinders.  Let's hear it for "Tiny Tumblers" rolling down the mountain!

She so appreciated my coming up to help her.  And I left so thankful that I do NOT do kinders all day, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment