Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thankful Thursday.

 As I reflect back on 2020, I am truly thankful for some of the gifts Covid has given me:

  • Being put on furlough at the Y not only allowed me to clean my house, but I was able to spend hours playing in the dirt and the mulch outside.  For that I am thankful.
  • Not being able to work at Sand Creek allowed me some quality time with my bike.  I loved it - and I am thankful.
  • Having my classes cut back at the Y forced me to look for different work.  I love my new job, my new co-workers, my new supervisor - and I love working with kids!  For all of that, I am thankful!
  • I finished our "family book".  Many years ago, we were encouraged at Church of the Open Door, to write our stories on a rock so we could always remember what God had done in our lives.  Our "rock" is on the hard-drive and backed up.  I am so thankful for the journeys God has taken us on and the faithfulness He has shown us.    
  • I'm also thankful, that thus far, Covid has not been in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment