Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thankful Thursday!

What a great day to be thankful!

  • Thankful that neighbor Alice stopped by with a cookie order for Micah;
  • Thankful that Micah was able to grab some extra hours at Cub over her Christmas break;
  • Thankful that I found out that my 1:30 p.m. WebEx was not going to show up at noon so I could go home, have lunch and finish my day from home;
  • Thankful for the time I was able to spend with one of the fifth grade boys today talking about church;
  • Thankful that neighbor Jana had the crafts supplies I needed and I didn't need to run to the store, 
  • Thankful that I could drop cookies off at neighbor Bob's - to see if they're the kind he really, really likes!
 
". . . Give thanks in all circumstances . . ."
1 Thess. 5:18  

No comments:

Post a Comment