Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Almost Caught!

When M.W. Savage closed last spring, Sam got some amazing gifts - a laminator, an electric pencil sharpener, gift cards - and some pretty interesting gifts -  50 gold party poppers and a long gold circle chain.  Sam wanted to toss the last two items, but I said, "No way!  You never know when they might come in handy."

Today, our principal turned fifty.  Yesterday, I dropped off 50 gold party poppers and a long gold chain in my supervisor's office.  As we were walking out, chatting about the upcoming redecorating of the  principal's office, who should come around the corner but said forty-nine year old man.  I promptly said, "Thanks, Mo, for helping me out with that!  I appreciate it!  I'll see you tomorrow!"  And ran . . .

I hear his office looked just lovely today!


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment