Thursday, June 11, 2020

Sand Creek without me . . .

It is with much sadness that I write this post.  After speaking with Sam and my internist, and after many hours in prayer, I have decided that I will not be returning to Sand Creek until . . .

The owner and I have a difference of opinion on what creates a safe environment during this time of Covid-19.  Because I am on prednisone which is an immune suppressant, not only does the likelihood of me getting Covid-19 increase, but the possibility of it being even more severe also increases.

Until a policy of bilateral mask usage is put into place, I will be staying home.  I'm heartbroken.  I could have worked with one of my all-time favorite staff on Saturday.  But it's just not worth the risk.

I hope that one day soon, you'll again see a post title of "Only at Sand Creek . . ."  Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment