Sunday, February 2, 2020

My Friends are Your Friends . . .

When we got home from church today, Micah was beyond stressed.  Her accounting made no sense at all, her teacher couldn't explain it well, she didn't know what to do or who to call.  Better than "Ghostbusters", I asked her if she wanted me to text one of my best friends from high school to see if she could help.  

Obviously, she was desperate and Beth was willing.  Micah sent her a screen shot of the problem and Beth gave her a call.  She talked Micah through it and said if she needed any more help, to let her know.  She was so happy.  Beth made it make sense. 

Micah has no idea that she was talking to the retired Vice President of Finance for Briar Cliff College in Sioux City, Iowa, who has been my friend since we were three.    

No comments:

Post a Comment