Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Gotcha!

That would be happy birthday to ME!  At 11 p.m. tonight, I will be another year older!

Because of life, we celebrated with a Sunday lunch at Red Robin where I got a free burger.  When asked if I wanted a free ice cream sundae and a song, I said "No."  Matt said, "Yes."  They brought the sundae.  

We were asked, "Who are we singing to?"  Four out of five people at the table said, "Matt!" much to his chagrin.  So they sang to Matt (his birthday really is next week!) and he turned as red as that cupcake liner!  It was awesome!  He said the sundae was, too. 

How did I celebrate?  Well, after work, I gave blood, then made a grocery list with lunch and walking the dog somewhere in there.  After dinner, Micah is making me a chocolate lava cake - all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment