Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

Today I got to go above and beyond the call of duty at work - fortunately, I was paid for it!  

I went in early to challenge Justin out in "Emergency Oxygen Administration".  Everything went great until I went to correct his written test.  There was no answer key.  Fifteen questions, fourteen answers I knew he had right.  Since he only needed a 70% to pass, I told him he was good!

After I taught my three classes, I got to be a victim for Justin.  We had a double drowning in the lap pool and he saved both of us!  Then I panicked and grabbed him abound the neck ("suck, tuck, duck" to all you former lifeguards out there!).  He didn't move far enough away so I grabbed him again.  This time was better.  

Then, THANKFULLY, because Barbara's private lesson cancelled, she stayed and played Justin's victim and I went home.  Thankful I could help . . . thankful I could leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment