Sunday, December 8, 2019

Another Day Teaching . . .

I taught at ISD 196 yesterday.  My first order of the day was to check in the Lifeguard Instructor Trainer Review class while their instructor was still guarding in the pool.  Hilarious.  The class age ranged from 44 to 66.  The things I wish I could make up!

Then I bopped over to my class - CPR For The Lay Rescuer.  It couldn't have been more fun!  I had a married couple who were grandparents who had taken CPR before.  They made the day easy and enjoyable!

They were followed up by my First Aid class - once again, a class of one!  So John and I covered the required components of the class, then he got to watch whatever he wanted.  He's a ski patrol volunteer with Dakota County.  If you ever go down while skiing in Dakota County, he's the guy you want to have find you!  He carries a MacGyver pack - full of all sorts of "macgyveresque" tools! 

No comments:

Post a Comment