Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

I have to tell you that I am so thankful for my Y classes on Thursday!  I just started teaching two classes for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders from a private school in Burnsville this morning.  I had heard horror stories from prior years regarding this group, but as I had whined about a shortage of work hours this session, I felt like I had to take them.  They were wonderful!  Their strokes need a lot of work, but with that age group, I'd forgotten how easy it is to make changes and they catch on right away!  Loved 'em!  

Funny part?  All the boys in the class said they were level 6 swimmers.  The girls were honest - levels 3, 4, and 5.  The boys were definitely NOT level 6, but there were a couple of level 5 strokes in there!

And when these two groups left, I still had a sweet group of preschoolers to teach!  Thursdays are my best!  

No comments:

Post a Comment