Friday, March 3, 2017

Oh, Poo!

My first class at the Y today was a parent/child.  I checked when we started and yes, everyone who needed them had on their swim diapers.

With five minutes left to go, we were practicing taking our little ones under the water.  As they came up, I noticed a lot of little brown chunks floating nearby.  I turned to the lifeguard and said, "Clear the pool NOW!" because I, for one, had absolutely NO desire to swim in poo!

I found it absolutely amazing how long it took some people to get out!  I mean, didn't they see it?  I sure did!  What was more amazing was that there was so much poo that the lifeguards were cleaning it out for the next HOUR!

The poor little guy's mom was mortified at first.  Then she found her sense of humor, "I guess going under water scared the crap right out of him."  I, in turn, asked her if she had bought bargain brand swim diapers.  She said, "No!"  Unfortunately, the number one choice of swim diapers for moms had split wide open!

Ana and I then spent the next hour convincing our little ones that swimming in the (FREEZING COLD) lap pool was great fun!  I'm not sure they pay me enough . . .   

No comments:

Post a Comment