Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Insurance Company

Remember the perfect storm last week?  When it was far below zero and our snowbanks were ice covered and I pulled into the parking lot at the Y and bumped a snowbank, shattering my front bumper?  Try explaining that to an insurance company called "California Casualty" based in Phoenix, Arizona!

"So, m'am, you had an accident."
"No, I was parking the car."
"So you slid into a snowbank."
"No, I was barely moving, parking the car."
"Did you hit another driver?"
"No, I was parking the car.  I bumped the snowbank.  It's rock solid."
"So what did you hit?"
"Darla, how cold is it outside where you are right now?"
"Sixty-five degrees."

And that it explains it all, right, fellow Minnesotans!?!  No clue, no concept, but covered!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment