Friday, November 20, 2015

Spittin' Nails

After my appointment yesterday, I forwarded my e-mail from Dr. Alsterlund to my worker's comp nurse.  This morning I woke up to an e-mail back stating, "There is no attachment."  Well, that was correct because I FORWARDED the e-mail.  So I wrote back, "Correct.  There is NO attachment" and I went on to explain that I had forwarded the e-mail.  Her response back?  "I am out of the office today.  If you need help, please contact Deb . . ."  So I contacted Deb, by forwarding my e-mail to my nurse.  Her response?  You're going to love it!  "There is no attachment."   Well, you're right about that!  There never was!  My reply was quite simple, "There is NO attachment.  I have deleted everything except the doctor's information regarding my appointment  that states I need to . . .  Her response back?  Well, I'm still waiting!

At the Y this morning, Ruth (who I've known over twenty-five years because we used to work in the same building) said, "Maybe you should take the e-mail and make it into an attachment."  We'll see if I need to . . . stay tuned!  Surely there's more to come! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment