Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Chocolate is . . . Day 21

Today ends my 21 days with Lysa.  In her message she shared Revelations 2:7 which begins with "To him who overcomes . . ."  Oh, that I have overcome, but I fear I am only beginning my journey with hardest days yet ahead.  I told Sam this morning that he was seeing his wife at her lowest weight in probably a good ten years, but now I have to continue to fight the good fight, making wise choices, depending on God alone for the strength and wisdom I will need.  The good news is, while I won't blog on "Chocolate is . . . " for another 21-days, I can re-sign up for it and I can keep re-signing up for it until I firmly believe the truths God has for me in it.  The next battle - Coke!  We'll start fighting on Monday! Until then!   

No comments:

Post a Comment