Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Friends . . .

I made Buffalo Chicken Lasagna yesterday and around 10:30 a.m., I texted our friends who just happen to be neighbors and said, "Do you want to come for supper?"  The text back came at 2:44 p.m., but I didn't find it until 5:10 p.m., "Sure, what time's supper?"  At that point, supper was in 20 minutes!  They made it, we had fun, and we were so glad they came.  The highlight?

We're in the process of getting a new fridge.  Our old fridge is gone, the new fridge that should have fit but did not fit the space is taking up a greater portion of our kitchen, and we're patiently waiting for the fridge that will fit to come.

Our friends did NOT notice!  I mean, seriously, it's still in it's new fridge wrappings and has no handles.  We talked about the fridge disaster after dinner and Jana said, "You know, I was standing there thinking I don't remember their kitchen being this small!  I always fit here before!"   Dear friends, know . . .

We believe in you,
think of you
and pray for you.
And when another day is through,
we'll still be friends with you.   
(Eagle Lake Camp Song)

No comments:

Post a Comment