Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Twenty-two!

Two weeks ago, I asked Sabrina how many had signed up for the WSA (Water Safety Aid) class I'm teaching this week over in Eagan.  She said, "Last time I checked it was four, so I'm sure there's not too many."  That was a Monday.  Thursday I got the panic text, "You're up to 15."  Saturday when I went to work I was up to 18 so i set my class room up for just 18 - and noted I was short text books.  When I arrived on Monday, my classroom had been changed to 24!  But one went home sick and one never showed (also had a disconnected phone!), so I've had 22 students in my class all week long.  And I have to say, they are a great bunch!  They work hard, they listen, they're just plain fun.  And I'll be fine when they all go home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment