Monday, March 16, 2015

Click, click, click, click, click . . .

As I drove to work Saturday morning, that's all I heard - "click, click, click, click, click" then a pause and once again "click, click, click, click, click".  My first thought was there's something wrong with my car!  But then I realized the sound was coming from inside the vehicle - "click, click, click, click, click" - not from the glove compartment - I checked.  Not from the passenger seat - "click, click, click, click, click".  It wasn't until I arrived at work and grabbed my cell phone that I discovered the culprit.  My cell phone was on and my clip board was hitting the camera key and I had 427 pictures of my clip board!  Yup, 427 pictures of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING which Melissa promptly deleted and then we taught CPR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment