Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's almost April Fools and I'm ready . . .

Shhh . . . don't tell my family!  They have no idea!  And certainly don't tell my friend Kim because she'll find out soon enough!  Today at work . . .

Some days at work just don't get any better than this!  Not only was I paid, but I got bonused!  I've spent this week teaching fourteen 13-15 year-olds how to be water safety aides over at ISD 196.  Today I was asked if I could exchange manikin heads after my class had left.  We had four heads that had split down the back and the replacements had come in.  Naturally, my first question was, "What do you want me to do with the "dead" heads?"  

You know where they are right now, don't you?  Hidden in our dog food bin until April 1st because I have plans!  If you have better plans, use my g-mail account because no one here knows it!  Stay tuned - and don't tell!     

No comments:

Post a Comment