Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

Isn't it amazing the things you can be thankful for on an ordinary Thursday?
  • Yesterday's phone call from Mercy Ships still brings a smile to my face.  It was a "thank you" call, thanking us for our faithful financial support to the good ship.  I was asked if there was anything Mercy Ships could do for us and I said, "I've always wanted to meet Don Stephens. If he's ever in the Cities, could you set that up?"  It turns out my caller grew up next door to Don Stephens - and she'd do her best!
  • I'm thankful that my caller's husband served on the Anastasis the same time we did - the Netherlands 2004.  He was single back then and I told her to ask him where he ate his meals.  We were relegated to the family dining room, but there was a swingin' singles table in the main dining room and she should check that out!
  • I'm thankful that my class this morning did not show up for lessons - the advantage of having twins! 
  • I'm thankful for the lovely weather.  Poor Annie is going to be tired by the time I'm done walking her today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment