Saturday, February 4, 2017

My Vision

While walking Annie at noon today, I had what I would loosely term "a vision".  It was quite simple.  There will come a day when those of us who know and love Jesus will be with Him in heaven for all of eternity.  In my vision, I heard a voice begin to sing, "Jesus, I must learn to wait on Thee . . ."  I followed that voice as it continued, "And to trust You as Your Spirit leads . . ."  That, my friends, is the Eagle Lake Camp Song and when I found the voice, there were multitudes singing out, "Cast my heart upon the Rock, break me if you please.  Not my will but Thine be done.  Jesus live through me."  I had the most joyous reunion with all of those whom I had met and loved while I served at Eagle Lake!  Quite a pleasant time . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment