Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thankful Thursdays and WOTA!

My new word for the day is "WOTA".  When Sam went to college as a thirty-something, I kept telling him he was "OTA" - "older than average."  Now that we're far beyond thirty-something, we've become "WOTA" - "WAY older than average"!

Today, the best part of being "WOTA" was teaching swimming lessons, and yes, I talked about this with my boss!  She said those of us who are "WOTA" are truly the best instructors.  We're experienced with children, we're not afraid to discipline, we can work with different levels at the same time and we work the children hard.  I had to agree.  After all, on this Thankful Thursday,all of the students in my first and last classes passed and two-thirds of my middle class students passed.  It's going to be a big class of "Eels" next session and I'm thankful I get them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment