Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Day's Been Long . . .

It started off with me backing my car out of the garage this morning and taking off the driver's side mirror.  To my credit, I did not park my car in the garage last night.  Unfortunately, no matter who parked it where - I should have paid more attention as I left. 

I arrived at the Y in time to swim before work, only to discover the two slowest/least straight swimmers in the world were already in the lap lane.  The lifeguards just laughed - it was going to be a long day!

Fast forward to this afternoon when I was unpacking groceries and trying to get the cold food into the fridge.  Someone (pretty sure it was the same person who parked my car last night) hadn't put the lid tightly on the chili and I will "chilled" from the knees down.  Fortunately, we have a dog and she is a lab and labs like to eat . . . Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment