Thursday, December 31, 2015

Switched at Noon!

As soon as I got to work yesterday, I found out that I was going to switched at noon!  I would teach the Water Safety Aid class until noon and then help teach the Water Safety Instructor course.  Note:  I am not certified to teach the WSI class, but I guess I was mature enough and well-spoken enough that I got chosen!  Woo hoo!  While I was a bit sad to leave "my" class, I had a blast with my new class!  Oh, party on!  I got to correct mistakes such as "float like a dead person!" ("No, you wouldn't say that to children!") and wordiness (Who really cares what H.E.L.P. stands for and why do we need to say it seven times!?) and strokes!  Goodness, some were bad!  Yup, paid to be blunt, honest and direct!  The only downside?  I worked from 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. without a break.  I certainly won't be partying late tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment