Wednesday, August 6, 2014

OKAY . . .

You know how there are things in life you just think, but would NEVER say because it just wouldn't be appropriate.  Well, check this re-blogged post, where the writer's name will remain unknown to you . . . It's probably just enough to know that I have shared these same thoughts while I was in Tenerife with the good ship!

There are definitely things that I would like to leave here and never see again. Like the flocks of people in their speedos. Speedos never have and never will be attractive. Or like people at the Airport that are far too ignorant to attempt to speak Spanish and when questioned can’t even tell you which airport they are at, and definitely can’t do so without swearing. Or like sitting on the beach and being surrounded by topless obese women in thongs. I have embraced it because it’s necessary but I would much rather be in Africa . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment