Sunday, June 1, 2014

Loads of Laughs!

Laugh 1 - While I was swimming laps last Thursday morning, the lifeguard came over to tell me he had just received a complaint - I was swimming TOO FAST in the lap lane.  Funny - I didn't see any speed limit signs posted!

Laugh 2 - Micah and her friends, Anna and Tessa, looped in Kindergarten and First Grade with Michelle Lange.  I brought the girls back to Eastview on Thursday to visit with Michelle:
I don't know who was laughing more - them in the classroom or me sitting in the commons area listening to them laugh!

Laugh 3 - Yesterday I challenged three classes - CPR Lay Rescuer, First Aid and CPR Professional Rescuer.  I was a bit tired when I went to a graduation party later on.  Imagine my surprise when one of the kids there came up to me and said, "Hi, remember me?"  "Uh, no . . ."  "I was in the Water Safety Instructor Class today and walked through your class and said 'hi'."  How could I have forgotten?  (:

And Joy! - A dear friend came up to me at church today and said she was so glad to find me there, opened her purse, took out $!00.00 and said, "This is for arts and crafts this summer".  To God be the glory!  We leave for Texas in five days!

No comments:

Post a Comment