Friday, January 10, 2014

Seeing Double or . . .

. . . the "K's" have it!

I find it most interesting this session that I have at least one set of twins every day I teach swimming lessons. On Tuesdays, it's McKenzie and Kyleigh.  Thursdays, I have Aliana and Kaylee.  Fridays are a double bonus with Zoe and Kaylee and Gabe and Kennedy all in the same class!  Now if their mama didn't put a barrette in Kaylee's hair, I wouldn't be able to tell who was Zoe and who was Kaylee.  And if their mama didn't put them in different swim suits, I would never be able to tell McKenzie and Kyleigh apart.  (Ali and Kaylee and Gabe and Kennedy are NOT a problem - especially since Gabe is the only boy.)  But once they get wet, all of the "K" names are without a doubt - in every pair - the better swimmers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment