Wednesday, January 2, 2013

LOL

I've got a secret!  I have a favorite blog site that I check almost, if not every, day!  And from that site, I gain a wealth of information!  One of today's blogs had me laughing out loud!  From "Jay on a Boat" read on:

"I’m really excited for what this new year will bring, and have a few surprises in store. This year was full of its own adventures, from getting a Texas drivers license to popping my first wheelie on a motorcycle. Those were both moto-related… how about my first time living through a dry dock phase? Or my first time rescuing sick people off the summit of a volcano? That’s only partially moto-related. In any case, 2012 was interesting. Let’s see how 2013 stacks up."

Did you catch that?  Jay rescued sick people off the summit of a volcano!  It was ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment