Sunday, July 10, 2016

ac·ci·dent

ˈaksədənt/
noun
noun: accident; plural noun: accidents
1.

an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.



Heidi, Micah, Annie (the dog) and I went to Cleary Lake yesterday.  Heidi and I were on our roller blades, Micah was on her bike, and I had Annie on her leash. We had made it half way around the trail and had stopped at the wooden bridge so Annie could get a drink from the creek.  Somehow, I rolled backwards down the bridge, my wheels caught in  a groove, I fell on my bum, and cracked my head against the pavement - with absolutely no help from the dog! I saw a few stars and now have a rather large lump on the back of my head.  Can you say ice and rest for today?  (And quite possibly a mild concussion . . . arg!)

No comments:

Post a Comment