Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tumble Bumble

"Tumble Bumble" by Felecia Bond was one of our favorite books while the kids were growing up, and tumble bumble was what I did on Sunday!  I was working at Sand Creek Adventures and had just removed a guest from the high ropes zip line when she bumped the ladder and I fell down six feet!  I have no idea what happened next and much of the rest of the night is hit or miss - I do remember some things, but not much!  I do remember some of the ambulance ride to St. Francis and I do remember some of the tests they ran and I definitely remember throwing up all over my IV, but most of that night is a blurry haze!  Over six hours later, around 11 p.m., Sam was finally allowed to take me, my concussion and my bruised tailbone home.  

How am I doing?  Well, while I was talking with my boss from the Y today, I must have sounded pretty loopy as she said, "Margo, I'm going to get you a sub for tomorrow!"  

Here are Matt's pictures from Sunday . . . 



At one point, there were two sheriff cars, two ambulances, two fire trucks - and they canceled the flight for life!  it must have been a slow Sunday in Jordan . . .
     

No comments:

Post a Comment