Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kicked out!



There we were yesterday - Neighbor Nancy (of family photo fame!) and I - at another (unkown) neighbor's home for the Master Gardener Tour.  We had seen the sign for over a week and thought, "Wouldn't it be fun to go?"  So we walked over and started looking at plants when we were stopped by a very gracious lady who informed us that this was a fundraiser for the Master Gardeners and that there was a fee if we wanted to look further that she had to enforce because the President of the Master Gardeners was there!  We left, laughing all the way home because - we had been kicked out of the Master Gardeners Tour!

It got even funnier this morning when, while I was walking the dog, I was stopped by the Master Gardener neighbor herself as she drove by me.  She apologized for what had happened yesterday and invited us over at any time to look at her garden.  I guess we weren't the only clueless neighbors who had stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment