Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Secret Santa Secret . . .

Shhh . . . promise not to tell?  Okay, read on!  

Last year while I was recuperating from my ankle surgery, I convinced Sam I needed something fun to do and he needed to sign up for Secret Santa in his building.  For the first time ever in all the years he's taught there, he did it!  And with the luck of the draw, he got CAROL!  Could you possible draw a better name at Christmas?  We loved Carol, we knew her well, Sam had had her son Matt in his class and we had a blast!

Fast forward to this year and we decided to do Secret Santa again.  After all, last year was SO MUCH FUN!  When Sam came home with his name this year, though, he was not excited.  He said, "There is one teacher in this building I really don't care for - and I got her!  My class doesn't even like her!"  I told him no problem - I didn't know her, I would take care of it.

So Secret Santa started on Wednesday and he put a poster and a gift that went with the poster in her room.  And he put a gift that went with the poster in her room on Thursday.  And when he went to put a gift that went with the poster in her room on Friday - he found out that the poster was now across the hall in a different room!  His Secret Santa was NOT who he thought she was - he had the WRONG teacher!

Don't you just love it?  And he does like his "new" Secret Santa very well!  Hee!  Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment