Friday, February 15, 2013

Fridays are now cancelled . . .

Work last Friday was a bit challenging.  After Berk (one of my two-year-olds) fell off the step and went under and was rescued by our lifeguard Ana, he managed to throw up over all of my equipment closing the leisure pool.  Since we could still have lessons in the lap pool, I went back to the break/storage room to get clean equipment at the same time D'wan (our larger-than-me male lifeguard) slipped and crashed to the floor.  After rescuing D'wan (who just injured an ankle), all I wanted to do was eat chocolate!  

Fast forward to today - we couldn't have two bad Fridays in a row, could we?  I was in the locker room putting on my ankle brace to leave the pool when this sweet lady from water ex crashed to the floor.  I got to make the call, "Someone call 911!"  When the paramedics arrived, they determined that she actually hadn't injured anything, but she was left with a nice bruise on her forehead and both knees.  And once again, all I wanted to do was eat chocolate!

So until further notice, Fridays are now cancelled because I've eaten way too much chocolate and I need to find a different stress release!

No comments:

Post a Comment