Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Who Woulda Thought . . .

Who would have thought that a simple question asked at the Y one January morning will change lives In Africa while we are there?  It was in the leisure pool that my friend, Judy, asked me if I had any contacts in Africa.  She was involved in a program called "Little Dresses for Africa" (www.littledressesforafrica.org) that took ordinary pillow cases and turned them in to beautiful little dresses for sweet little girls in Africa.  The dresses arrived at Judy's house yesterday and Micah and I brought home two large boxes.  From those two boxes, we chose  seventy dresses that we will help distribute through Mercy Ministries on the ship.  We are currently planning to gift dresses to Missionaries of Charity, Fatima Orphanage and Cheshire Home for the Disabled.  Check out some of my favorites: 

Bless you, Judy, for blessing us!  Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment